Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Sunday Scoop #1

This year, I'm going to try goal setting again. I'm not going for the world, but going to try & take little steps. I came across The Sunday Scoop & thought this may be a great way to start small, with weekly goals.

From Teaching Trio:

The Sunday Scoop is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizers so many of us use with our students. Tell us three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do (because these days, we could all use a little motivation to find something to be happy about every week!). It's a short and sweet way to connect with each other every Sunday (or Monday... the linky will stay open all week!)





3 things I Have to do:


Clean my house - Self-explanatory

Weed my garden - My backyard is a disaster. Forget plain old garden variety weeds. I'm talking large, oversized, industrial strength monsters.

Wash my car - It's been a while.


2 things I Hope to do:


Blog every day - So far, so good.

Spend time out with the kids - Whether just at the local park, or somewhere else. As long as it's out of the house.


1 thing I'm Happy to do:


Sleep in past 7 am - As someone who leaves for work in the dark, a sleep-in past my working start time is a holiday in itself.



Teaching Trio
 Visit The Sunday Scoop at
Teaching Trio & see what
others Have to do, Hope to do
& are Happy to do this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts