Monday, February 1, 2016

I Must Confess… My Guilty TV Pleasures



Today on I Must Confess, Kristy asks us to share our Guilty TV Pleasures.


Hi, I'm Jules and I'm a TV addict. I never have more than 5% free on my IQ and I'm always deleting things I haven't watched, to record more.

I like everything from Drama to Reality TV to Comedy, Current Affairs and News.

My current series linked shows are...








... along with many others, such as The Great British Bakeoff, The Real Housewives of Melbourne, Grand Designs, The Amazing Race... I told you I was an addict.



Visit I Must Confess at
My Home Truths &
see what others are
confessing today.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi There, I am...

My photo
I'm a Brisbane Lions AFL Fan, an Obsassenach of Outlander, a My Peak Challenge Aussie Peaker, a Parkrunner & a Mum of Twins. -- Life is full of fun & games.

Let's go back... way back.

Popular Posts